Saturday, May 7, 2011

It's Official

Logan is officially walking! She still scoots around a little bit but for the most part walks when she wants to get somewhere! The other day I took her to the park and she walked 1.5 blocks home. Then to her dismay I put her in the stroller because it was a busy street and she started to dart off in every direction. It's good I brought the harness that Reg and Eileen gave us because it will definitely be coming in handy now!



Not much is new. I have finally finished my NZQA application and sent in the $500 CDN (ewww) and documents they require. So hopefully they will start assessing my application soon. That way my qualifications will be recognized here and it's one step closer to joining the New Zealand Teachers Council and being able to work when the time comes.

Andrew has been insanely busy the last week with work and assignments and we all miss him a lot. It's difficult for me when I'm pretty alone in this country and then not being able to see him as much. He's working hard and I'm very proud of him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment